Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Intro..

Many people wont fully open up to anyone so here is a little info about me. My Name is Diana i go to Cypress Bay High, im a Junior. I'm Colombian but born in California. Threw out life many of my friends have alawys come to me for help, beacuse they know it dosent matter wut time of day it is and ill be there. For example, I rember i was sleeping and out of now where my phone rings and it was my friend asking me that she was at a party and the person she went with was impair and couldnt drive. Of course i said yes grabbed my keys and picked up. it was 3 in the moring when she called me. But beacuse many people know that ill do anything to help or led a hand out to those in need once in a while people take adavtage of me but its ok. As long as im helping im ok with it so i decied to make this blog and try to help other people that i dont see everyday. Just Rember always "Be Happy".

-Mrs. Advice

No comments:

Post a Comment